I cannot believe my second trimester is going to be over in another week. This pregnancy is flying by! I am so excited to meet this girl and I fall more and more in love with her every day. I was told at 20 weeks that she has an anterior placenta and I likely wouldn't feel very much movement because of that. However, I am so happy to say that has not been the case! This girl moves around like crazy! She's relatively quiet in the morning, but goodness does she perk up in the evening. I love that Robbie, my mom, and Emily have all been able to feel Zoey move. Anytime I lay down she wakes up. I've had several nights where it was difficult to fall asleep because little Zoey is dancing and rolling around in my belly. I. Love. It! These last couple of months have been amazing. I've felt fantastic! I love being pregnant, but at the same time I really hope these next few months go by as quickly as these last few have. As much as I love to feel her move, I want to hold her and cuddle her and give her kisses. I want to introduce her to her sister! I am just so excited to meet her.
Second Trimester Highlights:
Cravings: Breakfast burritos, Toffee ice cream bars.
Food Aversions: Broccoli (couldn't even bring myself to try to eat it)
The hardest part about being pregnant: hip pain... owie
The best part about being pregnant: feeling her move!
No comments:
Post a Comment