Sunday, August 11, 2013

Countdown to Zoey: 10 Weeks to go!

Wow, how did this happen? This pregnancy is just flying by! Part of me is so excited to be at 30 WEEKS because I can't wait to have this little one in my arms, and part of me is just stunned it's gone by this quickly. I love being pregnant. Of course there are unpleasant aspects of pregnancy- for me it's mostly that my hips hurt in a way that I can't even express, which makes moving and rolling over and things difficult- but I don't care. I love being pregnant! I love feeling her move around! Zoey is so active! Anytime I hold still, she moves. Especially if I lay down. It's the best reason to have a hard time falling asleep.

I feel like I've gone just a little crazy again with my need to get our house baby ready. I have a "Preparing for Zoey" list on my laptop, and I love crossing things off of it! I love doing everything I can to get ready for her. There are still so many things left to do though, and I fully understand this time just how quickly the next few weeks will go.

If we make it all the way to our due date, we have 10 weeks to go.... let the countdown begin!

No comments: