(pics coming soon)
I love firsts. Her first cry, her first smile, the first time she rolled over, and now her first Christmas! I think it's pretty safe to say Lauren loved Christmas! All the pretty lights have captured her attention all month long and it has been so much fun to see the excitement in her eyes when we turn the Christmas tree on. And she may not have cared as much about the opening presents part, but she sure is loving the playing with what she got part!
Christmas Eve: I worked all day Christmas Eve, but as soon as I got off we headed to my parents for a nice relaxing evening together. I love traditions, and one of my very favorites is opening new Christmas jammies on Christmas eve. Lauren got her first Christmas pajamas... I may cry.
Christmas Day: when I got off work at noon, I came home and Robbie, Lauren and I opened presents for the first time as the three of us :) Santa brought Lauren a crib soother that plays music and has pretty lights, and she absolutely adores it. From Mommy and Daddy she got some tummy time toys and a princess wand rattle. Loving it! After we opened presents we went to my parents where, as Robbie says, Lauren made out like a bandit! By far her favorite present that day- a baby play gym. So many baby giggles. So. Much. Fun!
Christmas continues!: after Christmas we were able to go to Robbie's parents house where, once again, Lauren made out like a bandit!she opened another favorite- her baby exersaucer! She's a bit tiny and needs a pillow under her feet and a blanket behind her back, but she is adoring it! I will do a whole post about this super fun trip soon!
Last Christmas I could only dream about what it would be like to hold my baby in my arms. It's so wonderful to know that dreams really can come true, and it can be even better than you imagined it.
No comments:
Post a Comment