A few days ago we got home from a super fun week with Robbie's family! It was so fun to have EVERYONE together. Lauren had so much fun playing with her cousins and soaking up some love from Grandma and Papa. She was so happy and just adored playing with Haylee and Rylee. I really do think Lauren and Rylee have some kind of special "hey, I remember you!" bond. They just adore each other and it is so much fun to watch.
Playing pat-a-cake with Grandma!

Throwing it in the oven!

Lauren and Grandma Mary

Me, Lauren, and Rylee

Lauren loves her new exersaucer!

LoLo and YaYa!

LoLo and Hayls!

Mommy and Lauren. I love this girl so much!

One night while we were there Grandma Mary watched Lauren so Robbie and I could go on a date! We had so much fun!!! Thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment