In January we found out we were pregnant (miracles do happen!)
In February I became licensed as a registered nurse. yay!
sorry, no pics of that....
In March I had a subchorionic hemorrhage and spent a week on bed rest.
.....yeah.... I don't have any pictures of that, either, lol
In April we found out our little miracle was a GIRL!

In May I worked on all the baby projects I had been planning for years and loved every minute of it!
In June Robbie took a trip to California with a few of his friends. They had so much fun! I quit my job as a rehab nurse so I could focus on my other job as a psych nurse. It is my dream job and I LOVE it.
In July Robbie and I took a trip to Washington to see his best friend from high school get married. We had a blast!

In August I started my last semester of school ever and got seriously spoiled at two awesome baby showers!

In September our amazing daughter Lauren was born and showed us just what pure joy actually feels like.
In October we cuddled our brand new baby and Lauren rolled over for the first time- quite the accomplishment for her 16 day old, barely 6 pound little self!( to tell you how tiny she is, thats a burp cloth she's covered with)
1 comment:
I was just looking at the pics without reading and I totally thought that you were prego again. HA! Can you image!
Post a Comment