Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rewind

A couple of posts ago I said more pictures were coming soon. Sorry it took so long. And I'm sure a lot of you have already seen some of these on facebook anyway. Oh and I'd love to give credit to our AMAZING photographer, but if I do that on the blog all of the interwebz will know where we live, and I'd rather that not be. Anyway, here are some more photos from Miss Lauren Emily's newborn photoshoot. She was 8 days old :)













2 comments:

Rach Williams said...

OH MY GOSH, I LOVE the squishy face one (pick toque and she's propped up on her hands). I loOooooove that pose so much. She is just gorgeous. Of course she got all your darling features (they're petite and not bulky like mine, haha). She is absolutely gorgeous and I want to hold her so so bad. Love you girl! Hope you're good!

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

Oh my heck ash I love love love her! We missed you at the christmas lunch, we wanted to meet her!!!