Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crafty, Crafty, Crafty!

So I've never really been into crafty things. Until the last few months. I don't know what has gotten into me, but I have been in such a crafty/decoratey (yes, thats a word) mood lately! Here are a few of my super fun projects from the last little while :)




Making giant flower baby headbands is SO fun! This is one I made Haylee for Thanksgiving.



I made our Christmas wreath! So fun, and way easier than you'd think! There is actually quite a bit of shimmer and sparklyness (yes, thats a word too) in it, but you can't really tell in the picture.

I've had quite a few other projects going too, but a lot of them are Christmas gifts so I can't put pictures of them up yet... :)

1 comment:

Christopher and Jana said...

Hey! She is way cute! Who does she belong to? Ha jk. We were so happy to see you guys!!!! Can't wait for Christmas (you better come)!