Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go Ahead and Make Fun of Me, I Don't Care

Robbie,
I'm sorry, Love. I waited as long as I could to put the tree up. I know I've always made fun of those crazy people who put their tree up before Thanksgiving, but this is the first year we've had a tree that was over two feet tall, and I was just so excited! And I discovered Tai Pan Trading Wholesale this year, which is probably the most fabulous home decor store in existance. And you have to admit, you like the way I reorganized the living room to fit the tree in.
Muah! ;)
Love, Ashlee

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love it! I too have been contemplating putting our tree up early. December isn't long enough for me.

Rach Williams said...

You've inspired me. I'm getting my christmas tree out the minute I'm done commenting. I love you mucho mucho!

Unknown said...

so beautiful!

Patti said...

You did an awesome job decorating! I love it!