
We've been having a lot of fun the past few months seeing things that aren't the inside of a mall or a movie theater! (i.e dinosaur museum, planetarium, zoo) Yesterday we went to the aquarium with some of our friends for Robbie's birthday (I'll cover Robbie's birthday excitement in a different post). It was so much fun! Of course we didn't stop and think about how it's a bit warm in aquariums, and as it was the first day in months that it wasn't 90 degrees out, Robbie and I both wore jeans rather than shorts. Way too hot.

And of course the aquarium here is nothing like the Monteray Bay Aquarium or even the one in Seattle, but it was still a lot of fun! We even got to touch a stingray! They're super slimey, but I thought that was pretty cool. Anyway, it's hard to take good pictures of things under water, but here are some of the better ones :)


"I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine. And he will be my squishy." -Dori
These two are of the same fish. It's called a Foureyed Fish. It looks like it has two eyes above the surface of the water, and two eyes below the surface. But really its pupils are just split. How cool is that?


No comments:
Post a Comment