Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Robbie!

Robbie's 24th birthday was a few weeks ago!! (yeah... I am way late with this post). This is the cake Audrey made him! Isn't it beautiful? Yeah, she's amazing. Cake #2 was a very chocolately Costco round cake that we had with my family. We ate about half of Audrey's cake with all our friends, and about half of the Costco cake with my family... so we had an entire cake left over. Oh my gosh.... WAY. TOO. MUCH. CAKE. Robbie loved it though, lol.

He seemed to love his presents too :) I got him a game played baseball autographed by Felix Hernandez. (I'm pretty great, I know.) It's currently sitting next to his Ken Griffey Jr. ball, looking awesome.

Well... seeing as how it's waaay late, I guess I can't really say happy birthday... so ugh... Happy Birthday Month, love! I love you!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That cake looks great! I wish we could have been there. You are an awesome wife Ashlee! You know him well.