Last weekend Robbie and I went to Washington! ah, home sweet home. It felt good to get out of here, even if it was just for a few days. We stayed with Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dave, which was a lot of fun, and got to see Dan and Shelley's new home, which is beautiful!
On Friday I saw Wicked!!

I'd never seen a Broadway production before. Whoa. That was absolutely unreal. So awesome! I can't recommend it enough! I don't really know how to describe it other than incredible. It was so much fun!! If it ever comes within a state or two of where I am I would love to go again someday. The special effects, the vocals, the costumes... I mean honestly, it's unlike anything I've ever seen before. The whole experience was so much fun. Oh, and as a side note, the inside of the Paramount Theater in Seattle is stunning.


Robbie opted not to go so he would have a chance to hang out with some of his friends. From what I hear he had a great time! And I think it made him miss Washington even more. Seriously... I'd count the days until school is over for us and we can move if it wouldn't be so depressing. Anyway! I was excited for him that he got to see everyone for awhile again.

And then Saturday we went to a Mariners game!! They were playing the Yankees. We so did not want to watch them loose to the Yankees (of all teams). We were excited because the the Mariners had played the yankees Friday night and won, so we were hoping the same thing might happen Saturday. And then we found out Felix Hernadez wasn't pitching. And Ken Griffey Jr. wasn't batting (super dissapointing). So we had an idea it wasn't going to go incredibly well... and it didn't. They lost. Badly. but hey! We still got to go! And we still had amazing seats! And it was SO. MUCH. FUN! We got to boo A-Rod every time he stepped up to bat! lol. Anyway, we both loved just being there.




Thank you so much to my parents who let us ride with them and got us the tickets to both Wicked and the Mariners. Thank you, ThAnK YoU, THANK YOU!! We love you guys! :)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a ton of fun!! Both of you. I'm so glad you take time to enjoy each other and travel some and also see so many fun things. I'm sure it was a nice break from work and school. Well deserved too!
Post a Comment