Advanced topics in reproduction seems like it will be fascinating though! It covers all sorts of issues for women including local issues (abstinence only sex education, teen pregnancy, etc), global issues (equity for women, unsafe abortion, etc), infertility, abortion, contraception, midwifery, preterm birth, breastfeeding, menopause, etc.
And aerobics... I thought it would be a good idea to schedule exercising into my school schedule so I have time for it even if I don't really have time for it :) Although I found out there's a dress code for exercise classes... shorts cannot be above your knees. I chose to go to a state school for a reason. Fascist dress codes at some, uh... private schools (that shall remain nameless)... being one of them. however apparently living here that cannot be escaped. Why did this surprise me?
I don't really know much about Robbie's classes (other than stats), but it seems like so far they are going well! Upper division classes are much more enjoyable for him than GE's, even if it means doing more work :)
Anyway! If I don't blog a great deal over the next few months, its because I have way too much going on.
2 comments:
GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!
advanced topics in repro sounds AWESOME! jealous, that is a class i would LOVE to take. have a fun semester!
Post a Comment