Monday, August 10, 2009

Ashlee's Family Reunion 2009

So we just got back from Ashlee's family reunion in Idaho! It was so much fun to be able to see everyone again. Just like at Robbie's reunion the other week, I was determined to gets lots and lots of pictures. And I managed to get some pretty awesome ones, along with some pretty disturbing ones of my CRAZY family.
Our day at the beach kind of got rained out as you'll see from some of the pictures, but at least it wasn't completely miserable at 100 degrees right? We had another marshmellow gun war, which was lots of fun. And if you're wondering what the HECK my insane family is doing all dressed up and ridiculous, there was the much dreaded variety show.... oh dear.


I really don't understand Robbie's aversion to smiling in pictures, but this one turned out pretty cute I think.


On my way back from the beach... I barely even got to wear my new hat. Tear.


I love him.




This picture is so terrifying it demands an explaination. Yes that is my husband and my father. I wanted a picture of both of them. They both sponatesously decided to be silly for said picture.... and they both randomly did the same thing. but that doesn't make it any less disturbing. lol.


Beautiful little Kara, being as adorable as ever.


Trevor with his marshmellow gun. So cute!!


Mine and Sheryl's super cute toes :)






Yes... this is my crazy family.... and of course Robbie and Taylor are both touching their coconuts. Would you expect anything else? lol




This is John, the sweet little fox that came right up to me (Robbie named him...). My camera isn't zoomed in at all. I probably could have touched him.

1 comment:

Mary said...

The pics are great, looks like you had a great time. I love the hat. Yes, my son is a little beyond strange sometimes, but I'm sure glad you love him.