Thursday, July 30, 2009

Robbie's Family Reunion 2009

This past week we were in Washington for Robbie's family reunion! We had a lot of fun seeing everyone and hanging out! We went to Harry Potter (which was awesome by the way), played noodle tag (kind of like freeze tag with the floaty noodles you can take in the pool... on sticks so you can hit people with them, lol), and had a home run derby! I felt like last year we hardly took any pictures, and I wanted pictures this year! So I sat out for noodle tag and played photographer instead :)
Anyway, the whole reunion was a ton of fun. We really only see the whole extended fam once a year or so, so we were so glad we were able to go again this year! :)













2 comments:

Mary said...

It was so fun to have you with us!Thanks for taking the time. We have such a good time with you two.

Rach Williams said...

You are gorgeous. End of story.