Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Whoo hoo!!!! Obama 08!

Okay I can't even tell you how absolutely excited I am! Tonight was AWESOME! Robbie and I were talking and we just can't help but feel excited to have faith in America again. Seriously, when Barack Obama gave his speech, I was so happy I cried. That was a wonderful moment for the United States. In January, we will have a president who has a plan to CHANGE things! Just the thought makes me smile :)
Anyway, tonight was so much fun. I can't help but wish I was in Seattle or New York or D.C. where they are celebrating in the streets, but we still had a ton of fun at our own little election party with a friend of Robbie's. It's been a good day for sure.

2 comments:

Shayna said...

woooohoo!!! i could hardly fall asleep last night! it was like this crazy adrenaline rush, hahaha. oh dear.

Unknown said...

i so excited!!