Okay so I had a predictor for my predictor test for my boards this week (did you follow that? lol). And I got a 70! Now I know that sounds bad, but a 62 gives you a 94% chance of passing your boards... so it looks like I'm doing alright. My actual predictor test is the week after thanksgiving. And if I DON'T get a 62 I can't sit for my boards at all. Meaning this entire last year of hell was POINTLESS. But it's looking like I'll be okay- at least I hope I will be.
Clinicals this week were a ton of fun! thank goodness- boring clinicals make me question my reasons for going into nursing. Wednesday was the NICU, and Thursday was same-day surgery. I was in Pre-Op, and I LOVED it. I got to see a couple of nerve blocks done, and it was fascinating! the anesthesiologist was awesome, he explained to me everything he was doing, what was on the ultrasound as he was doing it, etc. Really, it was so interesting! The NICU was fun. I didn't really do anything, but the babies are so cute! Their little NG tubes were so tiny!! there was a set of twins that were two weeks old. They were born at 32 weeks gestation, so they are 34 weekers now. I got peed on by one of them. The second I took his diaper off he peed right on me. Awesome. Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to say about my day in the NICU, I honestly didn't do anything. I loved Pre-Op though.
And then last night, after my crazy week was over, Robbie took me to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, which was delicious. And today I saw Twilight!! :) I LOVED it by the way! Robbie promised to take me to see it again (I always go with him when he wants to see his movies over and over...). I am so excited!! It was awesome :)
4 comments:
Your week sounds like it was fun hopeful too! I haven't often seen Robbie washing dishes, its a new experience for me. He must love you a lot! Can't wait to see you.
oh man I've been peed on so many times I've lost count. Sometimes Jonas actually ends up with a pool of urine in his eye its hilarious, doesn't even faze him. lol
hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Getting peed on by people is my favourite part of life, school, nursing, etc. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I LOVE you too girl, sorry if I've been a bad friend lately. I react poorly to stress! Anyway, good job getting a 70, from what I hear that's amazing! LOVES!
that sounds so fun! i'm jealous you were in the NICU - but not so jealous of the pee lol.
Post a Comment