Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shenanigans and Tantrums

Evidence that my daughter is extremely busy, extremely emotional, and very talented at making messes. This is why my house is a mess and I get nothing done all day, lol. I'm not complaining, I love this girl madly!

I promise I had only walked out of the room for like 2 minutes... 

This is what Lauren does while I make dinner... yes, she is sitting in a bowl, lol 

Yep, she tipped the enormous baby gate over all by her little self.... she's SuperBaby! 

What do you do when your child has been throwing an enormous tantrum for at least 20 minutes? It's either laugh or cry, or take pictures of her....




Before you judge me, please give me your suggestions for managing tantrums in an 11 month old. Please, any suggestions will do. lol 

2 comments:

Aleesha Burke said...

We have been doing "time-ins" on our lap and it seems somewhat effective. It's just a hard age when you have active ones that are active. It sounds like Liam is a lot like Lauren.

Chad and Becky said...

take more pictures! Lol. She's so stinking cute!