We were so excited to travel to Washington and show Lauren for the first time where Mommy and Daddy grew up. Washington is always going to feel like home. That many hours in the car with an 11 month old was daunting, but she did great and we had a wonderful time! I really only got pictures of a few things though. Those few things being two Mariner's games we went to. I was anticipating doing a lot of walking around the stadium with the little lady, but Lauren LOVES baseball, and she made it not only through all 9 innings, but batting practice before that as well. Lauren. Loves. Baseball! And Lauren loves people! The first game we went to was a big deal with it being the first game Felix Hernandez pitched since his perfect game, and there were 40,000 people in the stadium. Lauren adored it! She loved the people, the noise, the music, and all the clapping. Our girl is such a people person. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from that night!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
And a few from the game the next afternoon... yep, we dared take an almost 1 year old to not one but TWO games. Are we brave? I think so...
(yes... Lauren had a pink Mariner's bat. Big time Mommy Fail. But she loved it so much. She let out the most adorable squeal when she saw it. How could I not buy it? But don't you just love her hat!?)
Yes, she fell asleep during the 2nd inning. And it was not a quiet game!
We also got to see Taylor while we were in Washington :)
The whole trip was amazing. I think Lauren was happy to be home for sure, but it definitely solved any fears I had about traveling with Little Miss. She's so adventurous and loves to see new things :)
No comments:
Post a Comment