Lauren said her first word!!! Robbie is involved with a research grant with one of his professors. Part of this involved going to a (not at all nearby) national park for a few days and gathering stuff for the lab. The park is in the middle of nowhere without cell phone access or anything, and Lauren and I both missed him a ton! Lauren has never had a night without her Daddy, and one of the nights he was gone I just could not get her to fall asleep. She sleeps with us in our bed 99% if the time, so I decided to just go lay down with her in our room, hoping she would take the hint and fall asleep, lol. Instead, she started crawling around our bed and whispering, "Dada. Dada. Dada. Dada." She was looking for Robbie. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. My baby loves her Daddy so much!
And then about a week ago my parents watched Lauren while Robbie and I went on a much needed date! When we got back Lauren and my mom were walking around outside, and as I got out of the car Lauren said/yelled "Ma!" Oh how that just makes my heart burst! She says both "Dada" and "Ma!" all the time now, and I smile every single time. This girl is my whole world. I love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment