Oh baby, this has been a big month for you! You have MASTERED some huge developmental milestones and I swear I can see you changing right before my eyes.
Stats: 17 lbs, 15 oz
Eating: you still love everything you were eating a month ago, but now we've added carrots and oatmeal with various fruits mixed in to your list of yummy treats!
Teething: SUCCESS! All those months of teething (4 to be exact) have finally paid off and you have your first tooth! This is new just in the last couple days! You're so grown up :) its your bottom middle right tooth!
Sleeping: most of the time you sleep with me and daddy. You will sleep in your crib, but you wake up at least once an hour when you do... And since daddy and I don't mind having you in our room with us, and we all sleep better when you are... That's what we do 90% of the time. Your bedtime routine is still one of my favorite parts of the day. We spend about an hour having dinner, bath, story, and finally a bottle and cuddles. You fall asleep in my arms and I just love it. Every night I hold you for a few minutes after you fall asleep and just kiss your little nose and soak in some of the sweet joy of your babyhood.
A cute story about you!: Last night you and I were sitting on the floor in Daddy's office while he did some grading on the computer. I was trying to find something nearby to entertain you with, so I grabbed Daddy's toy T-Rex. Your eyes got HUGE, and you kept looking from it, to me, then back to it again. You wouldn't even touch it (a first, since right now you are grabbing anything you can and trying to eat it). I touched it to show you it was okay, and you burst into tears and hugged me. Seriously, it was so cute/sad/sweet. You're scared of T-Rex's. I love you, little girl!
Your first box- hours of fun!
I love my Daddy!
Mommy kisses!
1 comment:
She is sooo darling! Ethan has been doing crazt stuff like that too. It is so much fun, glad you're loving it as much as I have been : )
Post a Comment