The very first thing I did for her nursery was make the letters for her name for the wall... thus, the inspiration for the decor for her entire room is from a piece of scrapbook paper, lol. Kind of backwards, but it turned out great!



These blocks were so much fun to make. The cross stitch was made by my mom and was in my room when I was a baby. The bear is Robbie's childhood teddy bear.
Robbie got this for Lauren on his trip to San Francisco. It has the genus and species written next to each butterfly. I love it!
I heart my diaper bag!
All organized! I love it.

I'm ready for you, baby girl!
1 comment:
You said you were ready! Surprise! We love her so much. The room is so cute, you did a great job. Welcome to the world Lauren!
Post a Comment