Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Countdown to Lauren: 3 weeks to go!

Full term. FULL TERM! Oh my gosh. I can't even believe we're at the point where I can honestly say Lauren could be joining us any day now! I am so excited to meet this little girl. What's funny is that it just hit me a few days ago that I really don't know when she's going to be born, lol. That sounds so ridiculous. Of course I've always known I wouldn't know when she would make her big debut, but being the list-making, planning and replanning kind of crazy that I am, I suddenly realized that she could be here before I'm done preparing. Or not. I could go into labor in the middle of the night, or early in the morning, late in the afternoon, when Robbie is at work, when I'M at work, when my house is messy, or when its clean, whether or not there are dishes in the sink or the laundry is done or I'm ahead or behind on my homework......

See I told you I'm crazy, lol. I suddenly had to go buy baby laundry detergent and start doing Lauren's laundry at midnight the other night. I was thinking about all these things and the very idea that I could go into labor before every sheet and blanket and onesie is clean... oh dear.... I don't even want to think about that! lol. Seriously... CRAZY.

I crossed two things off my list the other day though! I got my hair cut and my toes done! lol. I know that's silly, but I just really want to have cute toes when I'm pushing this baby out. haha. And I don't want my hair to be in my baby's face when I'm holding her. Anyway, because having cute toes makes me happy, here's a picture! I haven't worked since Thursday and the weather is starting to cool off a little, so my feet aren't swollen today! Well, not too much at least! yay :)

1 comment:

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

I want my toes done like that! So cute! Where did you get them done??