Is one nice picture really too much to ask? Silly boys
Rylee loved her New Years hat. I think it made her look like a cute little gnome!
So I went back in my little blog archives and read a couple of my posts from last year. And then I started thinking about what has happened since then. Which has been, well... a lot. Here are some of the highlights- this is in no way chronological:
I got my wisdom teeth out in February, oh so fun.
Robbie hurt his back in May and spent a few months in physical therapy.
We went to Hawaii in June and had an amazing time
I spent 96 hours in an ER for my capstone for nursing school, and decided I don't want to work in an ER EVER.
I was diagnosed with PCOS.
I graduated from nursing school, again.
Robbie took a semester off so that he can like school again!
We celebrated our 4th anniversary this year!
I graduated from nursing school.
Robbie finally gave in and let me get gym passes :)
I finally gave in and read Harry Potter and looooved it
We had too many heartbreaks.
Don't know for sure, but it feels like we ate out more than we ate in this year. Don't judge me, lol.
Not trying to be pessimistic, but I don't think 2010 will be going down as one of the best years ever. Here's hoping 2011 is better :)

Happy 2011 Everyone!
2 comments:
SOOOO CUTE to see you two kissing. That's darling. You two have such a good relationship. I love it. And I love you.
happy new yr ashlee :) i hear ya, 2010 def wasn't all that awesome. here's to hoping 2011 redeems itself.
Post a Comment