I dislike the cold. And I really dislike the snow- especially when it ruins my plans. but in an effort to be positive about it all, here's what I DO like about this time of year!
1. Fuzzy socks
2. Curling up on the couch in a fleece blanket to watch a movie or whatever.
3. Warm drinks! hot chocolate, apple cider... love it :)
4. Interior decor (I can't tell you just how much I love decorating for Christmas
5. Wrapping Christmas presents- shopping is super fun, and I get really excited about surprising people, but I get this silly joy out of wrapping them and making them pretty
6. Cinnamon- stores all seem to smell like cinnamon and I love it!
7. Sweat pants and hoodies
8. It may be 10 degrees outside, but at least I'm not sweating in my air conditioned car anymore
9. Mashed potatoes
10. mmmm.... mashed potatoes....
1 comment:
I knew that we were kindred spirits even before I read about your love of smashed potatoes... I LUST mashed potatoes. If it were physically possible for a human to make love to an intimate object, I would do so with potatoes!! Yum to the tummy!! Love you!
Post a Comment