Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not Sure How I Feel About This

So I found out what I'll be doing for my preceptorship next semester. (Just in case anyone isn't familiar with preceptorships, it's like my big capstone for nursing school. It's where I'll be spending most of my time next semester.) I'll be in the ER at a hospital in a really small town about 25 minutes or so from where we live. Yeah... there are like 4 hospitals within 10 minutes of where we are, and I got the one half an hour away. Oh well. It's the ER, which is completely terrifying to me even if it is a really small hospital, but I think I'll learn a lot. But seriously- so scary!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Exciting, scarey, and so much to learn. Wow!

Unknown said...

which hospital? I did mine in the ER and I absolutely loved it, you get to do all the procedures that you never get to do in clinicals like IV, catheters, etc. you'll love it :)

Robbie and Ashlee said...

Court- I don't really like to say where I live on my blog because I don't have any restrictions on it or anything, but think tiny little town like 20-25 minutes south from where I am.

Rach Williams said...

What is the little small town...? I'm thinking maybe it starts with a P, and if so, I feel sooooo bad for you. Hahahah. I am sorry that you have to be the one to drive 30 mins away. Isn't that always the way things go? At least you are doing your preceptorship! YEAH!