Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break

I am so bad at updating the blog during the semester!
Anyway, this past week was spring break (yay!) and we went to Idaho to see Robbie's family! I tried to take pictures of more people than just Haylee this time... and came home with ONE picture that she wasn't in. lol. At least this time I got some of Hayls AND other people. haha. Anyway! We had a really fun week! It was wonderful to see everybody and it felt so good to relax and not have to do ANYTHING! :)









2 comments:

Christopher and Jana said...

Hey that little one is the cutest!!! I think I'll keep her! We are SOOOOO glad you guys could come up! Wish you lived closer!!!

Rach Williams said...

She is such a cute little girl. It looks as though she's cute on the inside and outside since she is so full of personality. Let's do lunch soon because we leave at the end of April for Chicago. Crazy. I honestly love you Ash! I hope you know that!