Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Man-Child

So I read Glamour magazine. And this month there was this silly little thing about the different types of guys. lol. The surfer guy, the coffee shop guy, the rocker guy, etc. And then there is "the Man-Child." And well... if a picture is worth a thousand words, I don't really need to say anything else, do I? This is Robbie and his new nerf battle axe. lol. Seriously. I love you baby!!!

3 comments:

Christopher and Jana said...

That's my brother! haha

Rach Williams said...

Hide this. I'm telling you, it'll be hilarious. I selfishly really want to study with you on Monday for two reasons... (A) Someone stole my MedSurg book and I need to know how to clean a Trach (I conveniently forgot)... and (B) It's your eff-ing birthday on Sunday!!! Wahooo! You choose where we go on Monday and I am buying you a Happy Birthday lunch. No questions asked, it's on me. Loves! xoxox.

Jeff and Sheryl Family said...

I think this is totally hilarious. Though I kind of think that EVERY guys has a least a little bit of the "Man-child" trait in him. Maybe Robbie just is 99% man-child. So hilarious!