You like massages? Oh sister, not me. I always feel like they are digging into my lungs and I get major anxiety. Haha. I've only ever attempted a massage twice, but both times I got my money back for being the "biggest pussy" award. Hahahah. (Wait, I probably shouldn't say pussy on your blog, but I assume you'll get a laugh out of it.) I am getting better every day just so I can come hug you! I love and miss you!
Oh Rach, you should try a hot stone massage. Because of the heat from the stones they don't go as deep into your muscles as with a normal massage. It's not one of those dig the knots out of your back kind of massages. It's the super relaxing, feels super duper good kind :)
2 comments:
You like massages? Oh sister, not me. I always feel like they are digging into my lungs and I get major anxiety. Haha. I've only ever attempted a massage twice, but both times I got my money back for being the "biggest pussy" award. Hahahah. (Wait, I probably shouldn't say pussy on your blog, but I assume you'll get a laugh out of it.) I am getting better every day just so I can come hug you! I love and miss you!
Oh Rach, you should try a hot stone massage. Because of the heat from the stones they don't go as deep into your muscles as with a normal massage. It's not one of those dig the knots out of your back kind of massages. It's the super relaxing, feels super duper good kind :)
Post a Comment