Monday, November 5, 2012
The Pumpkin Patch
This is for sure going to be a family tradition for us. I still remember going to the pumpkin patch to pick out my pumpkin for Halloween when I was a kid, and I loved it! But I'm pretty sure I loved taking Lauren there even more. We took a hay ride out to the pumpkins which I thought Lauren would love... mmmm... not so much. She was not a fan of sitting still. She did love all the other people on the hay ride with us though. Once in the pumpkin patch Lauren went immediately to every rotting or green pumpkin she could find, lol. She had a BLAST. She loved the fresh air and all the cool things to see- pumpkins, rocks, sticks, dirt... its all so exciting when you're a toddler :) But honestly this may be one of my favorite outings we've had as the three of us! Anything that makes my baby smile and squeal in delight like that is a winner in my book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So super cute!
Post a Comment