Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lauren's First Easter!

Yes I am aware I am super late with this post. Lauren's first Easter was... well... probably not as eventful as it would have been. My boss was desperate to find someone to work so she offered me and extra $5 an hour plus the time and a half for the overtime it would put me into. I just couldn't pass that up. So I got off work in the evening and we headed to my parents house to celebrate Lauren't first Easter!

She got two Easter baskets this year! One from us... ahem... I mean the Easter Bunny, and one from my parents!



The Easter Bunny brought her some cute outfits, bunny ears, and adorable little stuffed dinosaur toys! The Easter bunny likes dinosaurs- who would've thought? ;) 


 Lauren with her Aunt Emily, whom she completely adores! 


Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments: