Friday, March 9, 2012

Lauren's First Joke

Who needs words to be hilarious? Lauren certainly doesn't! Today when I was getting Lauren ready for her bath, she did something that she thought was just hysterical. Our bath time routine goes something like this: I gather up everything we need for bath time- shampoo, bath sponge, bubble bath, towel, etc. then I take Lauren into her room where the changing table is and get her ready for her bath. Naked and diaper-less, I pick her up and carry her into the bathroom where I then turn the water on and fill up the tub before putting her in the water. She's usually jumping all over the place, super excited about her bath. Today was only slightly different, in that she held still for a few minutes before getting in the tub. She was standing on my lap while the tub was filling, when suddenly my legs were very wet. She peed all over my lap. When she was finished she turned around, looked at me, and started laughing! It was like this little "ha ha! I peed on you!" delighted laugh. She knew she was funny, and she thought it was HILARIOUS that she was funny. I love my silly baby!

No comments: