It feels like so much is changing right now. It's really not, but it feels that way. We're in the process of moving, and we are so excited about it! Honestly though, it feels a little bittersweet. This was Lauren's first home. Her first bedroom. It's where I learned how amazing a newborn is and watched my husband become this incredible dad. And even though we've outgrown it (by A LOT...), I'm going to miss it. It was so good to us.
I am so excited though about our new home! NEW being the key word there. Brand spankin new. This is where Lauren will learn to crawl. And walk! It's where she'll start eating solid foods and talking to us. And seriously, I am SO excited!
I'll put pictures up as soon as there aren't boxes EVERYWHERE :) Wish me luck...
1 comment:
HOW FUN! A new place is always tons of fun! Good luck! PS Lauren is the cutest thing ever!
Post a Comment