Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Due Date, Baby Girl!

Kinda weird to think that today was our due date. I fully expected to still be pregnant right now. Instead I have a newborn who can roll over on her own! Goodness I love this girl!

Lauren's 2 week checkup was on Monday, and she is doing so well! Her doctor had wanted her to gain 10 oz by the appointment, and she gained almost an entire pound! Our girl is now 6 lbs 3 oz and 18 3/4 inches long! And she no longer fits into her preemie clothes! I am one proud Mama :)

Here are a few more things we've learned about our girl this week:

Lauren loves: bathtime (and not just getting her hair washed!), cuddling (she sleeps so peacefully and much longer as long as she is in someones arms. If she's not being held she gets so fussy in her sleep), tummy time (usually), her swing, her pink fluffy blanket, music

Lauren does not love: breastfeeding (still...), not being held, the sound of a chip bag

No comments: