Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Newest Additions to our Family

We can't have pets at this apartment either... which makes me really sad. We did get permission to have fish though! :) So a few days ago we went to the pet store and decided to get a Beta! Beta's have to be seperated because they are really territorial and violent with each other, so we were only going to get one. Then I saw how the female beta's aren't worth as much money as the males and no one wants them and that made me mad. So I told Robbie I wanted a female beta. So we got one of each! :) They each have their own little fish bowl on opposite sides of the room (apparantly if they are next to each other they will try to jump to attack the other). We named the male (the bright red one) Ares, God of War. And the female (the white one) is Aphrodite, Goddess of Love :) Ares flipped out and pooped all over the place every time I tried to take a picture, so I'm glad I got the one I did.

Ares, God of War


Aphrodite

No comments: