Monday, May 4, 2009

I Got a New Job!

FINALLY! I am sooo excited! I was starting to get frustrated just because it seemed like there weren't any LPN jobs with the hours I needed. Especially ones where I felt like I could fit in and enjoy my work. But I found one!! :) I don't want to say on the blog specifically where it is because lets be honest, this is the internet. Or as I recently heard it called, the internet.com. lol. But it is at a local hospital and I really think this job is going to be perfect for me right now. I'm excited because I think I'm going to learn a ton, hopefully get some great experience, and maybe even be a part of helping someone heal- which is why I wanted to be a nurse in the first place.

As of right now, I haven't quit my other job helping women with eating disorders. Even though my job is not nursing and I don't make as much there as I will as a nurse, I want to keep both of them if I can for at least a little while. I just love my job there and I don't feel like I'm ready to leave.

Anyway, if I know you and we're friends on facebook or you have my email or whatever and you want to know what kind of nursing I'll be doing, feel free to ask. I just don't want to put it out there for any of the crazies! :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome!!! We are excited for you. You have worked so hard!

Unknown said...

hey hey! you need to tell me! and we need to celebrate asap for sure!