Learning: This past month has been crazy in terms of how fast you are learning and changing. The month started with you crawling all over the place, and has ended with you practically walking. I say practically because you haven't realized you can do it yet. You'll walk (or even run, silly girl!) anywhere as long as you're holding on to someones hand with just one of your hands. And I've seen you take as much as two steps in a row! At that point you just stopped and then crouched down and continued on your way crawling. As though you realized crawling was so much faster right now and you didn't want to waste your time, lol. You're not just walking though, baby, you're CLIMBING things. You love to climb onto Lauren's bed and you think its especially funny if you can manage to climb onto the couch. You're so mischievous and have an adorable sense of humor. I think your giggle may just be one of my favorite things in the whole world.
Your Favorites: The last few weeks you've discovered a new love: DANCING. You love it when I hold you and dance around, but you especially love to dance on your own. You'll bounce to the music or wave your arms and clap your hands. And of course your great love is still Teddy. It's more than just your eyes that light up when you see him- you get this huge smile and you stretch your arms out and give him the sweetest baby kisses and hugs- as though just his being there to play with you has made your whole day.
TALKING: I love your words! You say Dada, Mama, and bye-bye! You love to wave at Daddy or I when we leave for work. And you've started signing too! You sign "all done" about 10 seconds after I put you into your high chair because you hate being contained in anything, lol.
Teething: You have two adorable little teeth on the bottom! It was a long and painful process getting those two in, little bug, but you did it! YAY!!
Eating: Once those teeth came in you became interested in eating again! Your favorites are scrambled eggs, spaghetti, peas, and green beans. And you're still completed uninterested in anything that has to be fed to you with a spoon.
Sleeping: It's kind of amazing that you have the kind of energy you do with how little you sleep! You don't nap unless Lauren does- which is really hit or miss these days. And at night you wake up, well.... a lot. You're a very light sleeper and if Daddy so much as takes a deep breath or I roll over, you're up. Sorry, baby.
I love you so much, Zoey!
Love, Mama



No comments:
Post a Comment