We had our 20 week ultrasound today! Every time I see or hear this little girl I just fall more and more in love with her. Everything is wonderful! Zoey is healthy and only measuring one day off of our due date, so we're still expecting her sometime around October 20. She's currently breech which I'm not worried about at all right now, and also explains why I'm also feeling her move around so low. And she has a perfectly healthy anterior placenta. I had actually been suspecting an anterior placenta because I've had so many moments where I thought I felt her move but wasn't sure, and an anterior placenta can make it more difficult to feel the baby. I'm just happy she and her placenta are both wonderfully healthy!
![]() |
| Zoey chewing on her fingers |
We're halfway there, sweet girl! I hope the next 20 weeks go as quickly as the first 20! We can't wait to meet you!




No comments:
Post a Comment